Saturday, February 2, 2008

27 Days and Counting!!

Yesterday I reached the 36 week mark! My belly has grown a bit more and Gracie is extremely active! She squirms around all the time...which is so amazing to watch and feel! I am feeling more uncomfortable the bigger she gets, but it is certainly worth every ache and pain. It still amazes me what the human body can endure!

I see my doctor on Tuesday morning for another routine check up. At my last visit he said that everything looked good, and my cervix had not changed since the previous visit in January. I was very happy to hear that! He wants me to continue staying off my feet as much as possible until after Saturday Feb, 9th. (he will be out of town for three days, will return on the 9th, and doesn't want me to have the baby while he's gone!!) After the 9th, he said I can resume my normal activities! This means, I can go shopping and not have to sit in a wheelchair, AND I can start cleaning my house! I have this incredible urge to get everything organized...I guess this is the "nesting instinct" I've read about?!

Gracie's bedroom is just about finished too! Her crib should arrive this week. When we get everything set up, I will be sure to post the pictures of her room.

Bryan and I are just beside ourselves waiting to meet this little girl! We can't wait to see what she's going to look like, what kind of personality she will have, etc. Please keep the three of us in your prayers as we travel on this unfamiliar journey!!

Keep checking back for new posts...there will probably be pictures of "Princess Grace" posted soon!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Wow!! You look absolutely AMAZING Rie! You were made to have a baby! Congrats to the both of you and I can't wait to see pictures of Miss Gracie!