Monday, April 6, 2009

13 months +!!!!

Man, time is flying by and Grace continues to amaze us! Here are a few new developments...
She only gets two bottles a day now, one in the morning and one at night. The rest of the time she drinks water (and occassionally juice) from a big-girl cup. Forget the sippies, she wants the real deal!
I was holding her the other day and she burped out loud. I looked at her surprised. She looked at me, smiled, laughed, and said "burp"!
We were in the kitchen a few days ago and she tooted. I looked at her and asked "what was that?" she said, "poop.....poop"! She then proceeded to make a deposit in her diaper. Potty training is just around the corner!
New words
bracelet
necklace
cereal
powder
basket
"Gibby" her blankie
banana
apple
Simon (our cat)
Amen
chair
sofa
pants
tiger
car
truck
gator
I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of all of them now. :)

1 comment:

Rae said...

I would like to state for the record that Grace says "Rae Rae" too!!!! I can't believe her Mom left that one off the list!!