Saturday, November 21, 2009

Grace-isms

Grace: "I like rice!"
Daddy: "Well, you aren't getting a lot of it in your mouth."
Grace: "I keep trying."
________________________________________________________________________________________

Mommy: "Do you want to go home with Mommy or stay with GG?"
Grace: "GG!" (as she gives GG a big hug)
Grace: "Mama, go to car!" (pointing to my car)
Well, I ignore her and we all go inside my Mom's house...
Grace: "Shame on you Mama!"
Apparently she was ticked that I didn't listen to her instructions. Man, she's bossy! Where ever did she get that from?
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Mr. Walt: "Where's Minnie Mouse's tail?"
Grace: "Right there." (pointing to Minnie Mouse's tail)
Mr. Walt: "Where's your tail Gracie?"
Grace: "I don't have a tail, I have a butt!"

No comments: