Friday, February 19, 2010

Baby RJ

Grace's 3D ultrasound!


Raymond Joseph
On Monday, Bryan and I went to have a 3D ultrasound. As soon as we saw RJ on the screen, I thought he looked exactly like Bryan. When we got home and compared RJ's 3D ultrasound to Grace's, he looked exactly like her! It was just incredible!
I am 31 weeks along now...only 9 more weeks to go. Yikes! I'm starting to get a little nervous about it. RJ weighs about 3.3 pounds and is about 16 inches long. Over the next few weeks he will put some meat on his bones and plump up. I have a doctor's appointment next week, and will post the progress then.

Grace has been showing us that she's turning two this week and has been quite testy. I'm worried about how she will feel when RJ gets here. We don't want her to feel left out.

So far she seems to be pretty excited about meeting RJ. She will lift up my shirt and talk into my belly button to tell RJ that she loves him. Then, she'll say "we need to close him up (meaning, put my shirt down) and let him go to sleep".

Grace told me the other day that she wanted to teach RJ how to ride a bike. She is such a sweet loving little girl! She's going to be a great big sister!!









1 comment:

Jenn Jenn said...

Ys I would agree that he looks like your husband. It so amazing how he looks like Grace I thin that is so adorable. God Bless yur family and baby RJ