Thursday, April 10, 2008

New Milestones


Our little angel taking a nap!
I tried to capture her smiling in these two pictures. She's so adorable!
On the morning of Easter Sunday Gracie smiled at me for the first time. my heart just melted! I wanted to call everyone and tell them what I saw! She has been smiling a lot more these past two weeks. Her smile is absolutely beautiful!


This week she has started putting her little fists in her mouth. She does this a lot when she's hungry. It seems to help comfort her a little bit, but she's like me...when she's hungry, she gets cranky!!


She goes to the doctor next Friday for her 2 month check up and her first set of shots. I have no idea how that will go and I'm not looking forward to it. But, we'll have to jump off that bridge when we get to it!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Andrea said...

She is so beautiful. And like I told you... a mini-me of Rie!!