Friday, June 20, 2008

Child Prodigy

She is our child prodigy...she's already learning to play the piano!!





Grace Marie is growing so fast! She has discovered how to hold onto things...and of course everything she gets ahold of goes into her mouth!! She laughs and squeals all the time, she is now starting to roll over, and this week she has discovered her toes!! It's really cool to watch her learn how to use her little body! She is truly an amazing gift from God. I stare at her all the time, just absorbing her preciousness. Her smile is absolutely gorgeous and her eyes are very expressive. I told Bryan a few days ago, that I don't know what I did to deserve such a beautiful, sweet little angel. I thank God everyday for her!!

1 comment:

Lonely Anthony said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.