Tuesday, June 3, 2008

She Tricked Us!!!

Drying off after "tubby time"!

I love my Simon kitty and he loves me!


Sittin' in my bumpo!!


I am getting very good at reaching and holding on to things now.


Grace continues to amaze Bryan and I. We see her accomplish new skills daily. She is now reaching out for things and holding them for long periods of time. Her "ocean wonders" activity mat has really helped with this skill.

Remember those three nights I spoke about in my previous post...well, she tricked us. Yep, she hasn't slept through the night since. In fact, Little Miss Thing is waking up TWICE during the night now!! I've heard that once babies double their birth weight they will start to sleep all night. That should be any day now. We actually had to bring her to the doctor last week, as we thought she was getting sick. At that appointment she weighed 11lbs 1oz...she has 9 ounces to go!!! She checked out ok, by the way, we think she just had some nasal irritation. Bryan has been really sick, so Gracie and I are trying our best not to catch it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.