Wednesday, July 30, 2008




Last night Gracie tried yellow squash for the first time. She liked them a lot! She is eating so well! I can't get the food into her mouth fast enough. She waves her arms and kicks her feet feverishly, leans forward with her mouth open, and grabs at the spoon! It's hilarious!!


After her squash she had some prunes for dessert. Those were a hit too! Some of you might say, wow that's a lot of fiber for that little girl. Well, I'm here to tell you that by the looks of her diaper this morning...YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!


This week Gracie is also perfecting blowing "raspberries". She practices for several hours a day. She realized last night, that it would super fun to practice while she was eating her prunes. Luckily, she's not an expert quite yet, so I did not end up with prunes all over me too. I'm sure it will be any day before she perfects it! At that time, I might have to post a picture of me, with prunes all over, too!

1 comment:

Wilda said...

Love the food everywhere! Watch out for those prunes...they work wonders!