Saturday, August 30, 2008

Auntie Rae Rae came to spend some time with Lil' G. They played hard, then crashed even harder!
Look at those sweet little pink cheeks!
Gracie is practicing holding her bottle, while Simon is snuggling up for warmth!
She can now get up onto her hands and knees. When up on all fours she rocks back and forth a bit...a sign she will be crawling soon. She can also sit up on her own for a few seconds at a time. With each day, she gets better at balancing.
Grace is also eating lots of different foods. (squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, corn casserole, green beans, peas, papaya, chicken, rice and oatmeal cereal, prunes, bananas, pears, apples) Last night we put some broccoli in her little "munchie net" for her to suck on. She LOVED it!!
Bryan has the hang of things at home now. He's doing a wonderful job! I still have a hard time leaving those two in the mornings though!
With that being said, school has really been going well. When I'm teaching, I don't dwell on the fact that I'm not home with the baby. The kids keep me REALLY busy! The first home football game will be next Friday. I plan on bringing Gracie to the game. She is such a people person that I think she would really enjoy all the sights and sounds! My students and the faculty will love seeing her too. I will try to take some pictures that night!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

so cute! She will be crawling soon... get ready to babyproof! :)