Monday, August 20, 2012

Magic Kingdom

The kids and I joined some friends of ours at the Magic Kingdom back in June.  It started drizzling as soon as we got out of the car.  We spent a good 4 hours there and it rained the entire time.  As miserable as it sounds, it wasn't. The light rain actually kept the crowds at bay and us cool.  

After lunch, however, the weather took a turn for the worse and it started pouring.  I ended up taking RJ home for his nap, while my friends kept Grace with them.  The walk back to the car was the worst.  Walking in a downpour, pushing a stroller, while holding a kid.  Yes, I was holding RJ.  He wasn't having anything to do with the stroller.  He was tired, cold, and drenched.  I didn't blame him, but I was still the one having to carry his 25 pounds for about two miles!!  Good grief!  

All in all, the day was fantastic, the kids were troopers, and I would do it again tomorrow if I could!

This picture melts my heart.  RJ had his hand on my knee the entire time we road It's a Small World.  I wanted to remember this moment forever!!


I had to remember this picture too.  Grace pointed out that this sign instructs us that there is NO DANCING on the It's a Small World ride.  God, I love that kid!!


Sharing a snack, while taking a break from the rain, on the train.

No comments: