Monday, August 20, 2012

RJ

This boy has changed so much in the last 4 months.  He's grown taller and he hasn't stopped talking.  RJ is a funny little guy!  He makes us laugh with his facial expressions, eyes, and dance moves.  

RJ's favorite things are trucks.  Cement mixers, tow trucks, delivery trucks, bull dozers, diggers, tankers, tractor trailers, it doesn't matter...he loves them!  He has one in his hand pretty much all the time; even when sleeping.  

He also likes his little train set.  I got a pretty good deal on a wooden set with several accessories for his birthday.  After he's done playing with his trucks he usually asks me to put the train set together.  

I never imagined I would have little tiny trucks, cars, and trains all over my house.  I love it!

RJ loves his sister.  He likes to copy everything she does or says.  Most often she can tell him what to do and how to do it, then he does it.  As the saying goes, imitation is the biggest form of flattery.  

RJ is also a Momma's Boy!  He asks for me to hold him and he wants to snuggle with me a lot.  My hope is that he and I will always have a close relationship.  He's a cool kid.  He's very smart, extremely sweet, and he's going to be a great brother to his big sister.  

I couldn't be more proud of this beautiful person!

No comments: