Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Morning

Both kiddos playing with their toys!

"Look at my tiara! How did Santa know that I'm a Princess?

RJ got lots of good stuff from the Big Guy too!


" Mickey Mouse book of trucks! Although, I really don't care what it is just as long as I can put it in my mouth!!"

"A microphone! I always wanted a microphone!"

A very happy little girl! Her little brother was still sleeping, so she opened her presents without him.


Grace immediately saw that Santa ate his cookies and drank all his milk.


When Grace finally woke up I think she forgot it was Christmas morning. We told her what day it was and her face lit up with excitement. She hurried out of bed, then slowly crept around the corner into the hallway to see what Santa left her.

Christmas morning finally came around! Santa Claus brought lots of fun stuff to Grace and RJ. RJ woke up around 6am, ate his breakfast, drank a bottle, played for a little while, then took his morning nap, all the while Grace and Daddy were STILL SLEEPING!! They didn't wake up until 8:30!!





































































No comments: